Telesilla is a 3-star family-run hotel conveniently located almost at the centre of the island of Corfu, near its capital and next to the prestigious Gouvia Marina. Our hotel provides a number of facilities and services to ensure you a comfortable and pleasant stay.
Our reception desk staff will efficiently handle your check-in and check-out, 24 hours a day. We offer:
- 24-hour wake-up call service
- taxi service arrangements
- luggage storage room, available to all our guests
All rooms include:
- a new flat-screen satellite TV (low energy consumption – environmentally friendly)
- a new, quiet and efficient, air-conditioning unit (low energy consumption – environmentally friendly)
- free Wi-Fi (available throughout the hotel)
- a new safe deposit box
- a small refrigerator
- a hairdryer
All rooms are serviced daily & our new “memory foam” pillows, responding to your body temperature and the shape of your head and neck, are available for all guests in every room. Extra pillows are also provided in every room.
On request, you can additionally have (at no extra charge) the following:
- Iron and ironing board (24-hour availability)
- Baby cot (by prior arrangement)
- Fresh towels (daily service)
The Business Centre, including two laptops and printing services, is available 24/7, at the reception lobby.
A hearty buffet breakfast, including hot and cold dishes, is available to all our guests, every morning from 07:00 to 10:15, for a great start of the day.
From May to October, the swimming pool (newly refurbished) and the snack bar are available from 09:00 am to 18:00. Among others, there are snacks, light meals, ice creams and fresh fruit at your disposal. Sun loungers and umbrellas are provided free of charge to all guests. At the same period of the day, you can also relax at the roof garden, equipped with garden chairs and tables as well as sun loungers, umbrellas and a shower.
At 18:00 pm, the pool restaurant and the cocktail bar are ready to start serving some fine homemade dishes and elaborate cocktails. They both stay open till late at night. We host live performances, including traditional music or lounge and jazzy styles, at least 3 times a week.
Telesilla offers an ideal base for excursions and tours:
- The public bus stop is a two minute walk from the hotel and has frequent services to the city of Corfu.
- In case you want to rent a car or take a boat trip, our reception desk staff can give you all the relevant information and take care of all the booking arrangements.
In addition, we can suggest great places to visit to make sure you have a wonderful holiday.
Telesillla is accessible to persons of reduced mobility to a satisfactory degree and has successfully served such persons in the past. Becoming fully accessible is one of our main future goals.
The hotel operates from the beginning of April until the end of October each year.